1. Crew and/or passengers list
2. Certificate of the Vessel Ability for Navigation
3. Certificates of competency for desired crew rank
4. Insurance data for a sailing in accordance with the Flag-State regulations
5. Proof of the ownership for vessel, or a proxy for authorized use
Notify BCM Kotor minimum 12 hours prior your arrival in Port of Kotor by one of following ways:
- Submit form at page Port Entry Announcement here
- Submit form from vessel by optimized form for low file size transfers here
- Send e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org,
- Call mob. tel. +382/69 08 56 01 or +382/69 04 57 50
1. Inform BCM duty Agent with following data:
a. Vessel particular data - LOA, GT, Registry Flag - State, Port of Registry
b. No. of crew and passengers
c. Planed stay interval in Port of Kotor - from dd.mm to dd.mm
2. BCM - Kotor will reserve berth place free of charge and notify you for berth details as well as any navigation assistance
3. Prepare listed documents and submit on arrival as following:
a. Crew List - 4 copy
b. Passengers List - 4 copy
c. Ship's Ability for Navigation - 1 copy
d. Crew Competency Certificate - 1 copy
e. Insurance Data - 1 copy
f. Proof of Ownership or Proxy for Use - 1 copy
However copies of these documents we can prepare for you, you need to forward one of each at our e-mail prior arrival.
On reported ETA, BCM duty Boarding Officer will wait on your berth place and request Permit from Harbour Master Office that is approximately 20-30 min free pratique.
You are ready to explore magnificent and unspoiled nature of Montenegro!
BCM - Kotor can provide for you all cost efficient port service and travel adventures in Montenegro.